Saturday, January 14, 2012

Plan

 I'm going to insert some of these cartoon animals into a picture of me.  Instead of making a green screen for them I am going to atempt to replace the white wih my background which may or may not work  exacty the way I want it to because they have white eyes. My goal is to have the picture look like I'm reading to or playing with the animals.  First I need to crop my pictures down to specific animals that I can easily put on the background using the crop function. I'm gone to modify the swapbg so that I can use the smaller pictures and so that I can change the picture without a green background.     









I found out that the clips actually have a gray background which should make it easier to isolate the animals.




1 comment:

  1. OK, this is a plan Walt Disney could get behind, so who am I to question it?!? There are various approaches here. Make sure you have the picture in your head and see how close you can come. I suspect your result will be good. See moodle for a note

    ReplyDelete