Sunday, January 8, 2012

First Impressions

I have really enjoyed my first week of Multimedia bit by bit.  There is always time to experiment.  On the day of our quiz I overheard Jessica's idea about making one color pop out while everything else in a picture turned gray. I was so intrigued by the idea that I wrote a filter that could take all the colors out except blue.  the most amazing thing is that it works (to a certain degree).  On pictures without purple the filter works really well but when the pictures have purple the purple stays as well as the blue.  I'm ready to learn more fun things that can be done with our simple tools.

1 comment:

  1. It's necessary for the way we are working that some filters will work better with some images and might have to be tweaked, more or less, to handle other images as well. But this is a great result.

    ReplyDelete