Sunday, January 22, 2012

Final Entry

This being my first computer science class I am very pleased with what I have accomplished. Being able to write some filters was as exciting as playing with pictures was. I am very pleased with my final centerpiece. It is almost exactly what I was going for. It ended up having fairies instead of animals but I have totally stepped into the wonderful world of Disney. I had a couple of missteps with placing a foreground, mostly because I thought of it as swapping a background. It was also time consuming to place each individual fairy and to make sure they had good sizing. Writing down coordinates was very helpful. I ended up making another piece that could have been a centerpiece too. It has the northern lights and a silhouette of an ice-skater. There isn't a lot of deep meaning in my centerpiece but it is absolutely fun to look at. I have made it my profile picture on facebook. I have had a lot of fun in this class and look forward to taking more computer science in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment